We are looking forward to assist you in national or multinational transportation:
- trailer trucking from German harbours at North- or Baltic Sea locations
- haulage with refrigerated trucks (e.g. for fresh goods)
- truck-meets-truck traffic
- 20 ft. – 45 ft. container (conventional)
- 20 ft. / 30 ft. bulk container – pressure tanks – tank-type container – bulk goods container
- part or full loads
- handling and storage
Fleet of vehicles
All the below categories of vehicles we have available for you:
- semitrailer tractors (standard), emission class "EURO VI (ADR)", fifth wheel height 1150mm
- semitrailer tractors (mega), emission class "EURO VI (ADR)", fifth wheel height 950mm
- semitrailer tractors for refrigerated trucking
- semitrailer tractors for containers of 20 ft. - 45 ft.
- semitrailer tractors for tank- and bulk containers of 20 ft. / 30 ft.
- container tipper chassis for containers of 20 ft. - 40 ft.
Every vehicle feature our telematics system which enable us:
- to monitor all tours consistently
- to transfer data via e-mail
- to track and locate our vehicles exactly
- to request drive and rest periods in realtime
- to provide our customers with accurate data (customer access possible by request)
The protection of our environment is key at Büttner, therefore we are using:
- quiet, low-noise and optimised road-resistance tyres according to EC directive "2001-43 EG"
- vehicles of low emission classes
- telematics systems in conjunction with GPS to minimise idle times
- regular trainings for our truckers in ecological and safety driving as well as tie-down instructions